The safest, most comfortable way to remove excessive earwax from our Clinc in Huddersfield, or in the comfort of your own home
Excessive or impacted ear wax can cause discomfort and hearing loss. It can also interfere with the normal operation of hearing aids. Traditional methods of removal, such as syringing, may be effective but carry some inconveniences.
We use a method called Microsuction ear wax removal. The ear wax and the ear canal remain in clear vision for the practitioner throughout the procedure and this improves efficiency of the clearance and significantly reduces risk. Most Microsuction treatments are 100% successful at the first time of asking with minimal oil installation required beforehand.
Our Huddersfield Clinic:
- FREE parking
- Disabled access
- Open: Mon–Fri, 8:00am-8:00pm
- Home visits available
1) Fill out our online form, or give us a call on 01484 500335
2) We'll get in touch with you to arrange an appointment, and answer any questions you may have
3) On the day, we'll explain the procedure, and perform the treatment quickly & painlessly
4) You'll leave with improved hearing